It was the funeral of President Kennedy that most strongly proved the power of television to invest an occasion with the character of corporate participation. It involved an entire population in a ritual process.
- Marshall McLuhan
ClosedCircuit TVIn Use
Note: This site is best viewed inNetscape, as Explorer has become difficult to work with!
Themission of MKzine is to be a nexus for psychological, occult, andreligious perspectives, Christian and non-Christian, as well asexperiential and scientific, on the vast subject of coercive mindcontrol. This includes but is not limited to ritual abuse, hypnosis,covert drugging, programming, and electromagnetic brain technology andimplants. It hopes to go deeper than most mind control sites are ableto, given the vast array of MK applications they are attempting toreport. MKzine will probe issues that seem incredible until therecontext and machinations are better understood. It is only by sheddinglight on what operates in the shadows that we will counter prevalent,widespread misunderstandings of the state of current mind controltechnology and thereby further a public grasp of just how dangerous andinhumane this "secret" technology is.
The third issue (Spring 2005) has been printed in our newsletter format which I feel is the best one yet. As stated in the November/ December 2004 issue, we had to discontinue the 64 page hardcopy magazine due to the exceedingly high printing cost and lack of subscribers. Unfortunately, we are not quite breaking even as most of the newsletters are sent out on a complimentary basis to those who cannot afford it – many of whom are survivors of the travesties exposed in MKzine. If you are so inclined to donate a little extra, it would be most appreciated.
The website has lots of new and intriguing content. Again much credit goes to Dale, the web dude, who has done an incredible job in improving the overall aesthetics, along with enduring my excessive demands. A special thanks also goes to Elana Freeland, who has provided current news related items for the site, along with book reviews.
I'll be setting up an online credit card service soon (once again!) along with adding a few products: t-shirts and bumper stickers that say, "MKzine.com – Who's Kontrolling Your Mind?"
Other upcoming ventures will include a radio and television show. I'm assisting a good friend, Democrito (Demy) DeAsis, who will be hosting an upcoming show on Free Radio Olympia tentatively titled, ConspiraZine. It can be accessed on the internet by going to www.frolympia.org. I'll be producing a television show by the end of Spring or early Summer, through our community-access station, TCTV (Thurston County Television). The program will be appropriately called, MK-TV. Please check the MKzine website periodically for updates on these media projects.
We hope you find this latest issue of MKzine edifying and thought-provoking. Most of the articles have not been previously published, thus providing you, the reader with fresh insights.
Your comments are much coveted, so please keep in touch and let us know how we can improve to make MKzine an excellent publication and resource.
MKZINE - THE NEWSLETTER: 20 pages, published 6 times a year, $15/yr.
Spring 2005 Issue
*What Is This Thing Called The Mind? By Bobby Garner
* Electronic Harassment By Roger Tolces
* An Artist Exposes Her Self By Lynn Schirmer
* Ritual Abuse vs. Religious Abuse: The Development of an Artificial Distinction By Martin H. Katchen, Ph.D.
* MK State of the Nation: Transmutingour Suffering By Eve Adesso
* Our Isolation: Survivor Conferences and My Personal Experiences By Neil Brick
* Book Review - Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder Written by David McGowan and Reviewed by Elana Freeland
January/February 2005 Issue
* Voice-to-Skull Microwaves: Air Force Patents By Dr. Allen Barker * The Manchurian Candidate: All-American Conspiracy By Uri Dowbenko * Electromagnetic Harassment and Torture By Jesus Mendoza Maldonado * Street Theater and Gang Stalking By Eleanor White * Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons in the Age of Nuclear War By Amy Worthington * Mind Control; Simple to Complex by Ellen P. Lacter, Ph.D. * Iraqi Prisoner Abuse, Torture and Murder By Kathleen Sullivan * The Semiotic Deception of September 11th By Phillip Darrell Collins
November/December 2004 Issue
* Ritual Abuse-Torture: A Human Rights Violation By Jeanne Sarson and Linda MacDonald * Power to Heal By Kim Kubal * Deprogrammer Interview: Non-Technique of Marlene Bennett By Elana Freeland * Freemasonic Links with Satanic Ritual Abuse By David and Donna Carrico * Publicaton of Note: Morning Come Quickly By Wanda Karriker
MKZINE - THE MAGAZINE:
MKzine is a 64 page hardcopy magazine examining coercive mind control, invasive human experimentation and other related abuses. Our first issue was the Spring-Summer 2003 edition. Our second issue came out in January and is featured as the Winter 2003/2004 edition(see subscription page for ordering and pricing information).
Featured Articlesfrom the Winter 2003/2004 Issue
• TheAge of Etherics and Reconfiguring the UFO Question, or Does JanusShave with Ockham's Razor? - By Columbia Jones • Twilight Language of the Matrix Trilogy - By Columbia Jones • The Monkey's Paw: An Interview with A. Nonymous - By ElanaFreeland • BookReview: The Mind Keepers, written by Kenneth MacLean -Review by Elana Freeland • The Relevancy of Mind Control Today - By Carol Rutz • Book Review: Unshackled, A Survivor's Story of Mind Control, written byKathleen Sullivan - Review by Elana Freeland • U.S. and international classified experimentation law are a disaster,rampant government mind control experiments are the result - By CherylWelsh • Star Chamber Contractors for Operation Weed and Seed: "Ultrasonics" -By Anonymous • The Garden Party: A Profile of the RAT - By J. Sarson, RN, BScN, MEd& L. McDonald, RN, BN, MEd • I am Many: Profile of the Ritual Abuse Survivor - By Jeanne Adams • Rationalizations Employed in Torture and Ritualized Abuse - By Frosty • Deprogrammer Interview with Marion Knox: In the House of the Strongman,Sodomy is the Key - By Elana Freeland • Whistleblowers: Political Prisoners in Amerika - Tim Donoghue and DianaNapolis
FeaturedArticles in the Spring-Summer Issue 2003
• Motives for Mind Control – By Dr. Allen Barker • Deprogrammer Interview: Dr. Jean Cavendish – By Elana Freeland • The Cult of National Insecurity – By Elana Freeland • The Rules of Disinformation – By H. Michael Sweeney • Is it Feasible to Manipulate the Human Brain at a Distance? – By MojmirBabacek • An Empirical Look at the Ritual Abuse Controversy – By Dr. RandallNoblitt • Art to Break Illusions With – By Tantra Bensko • Ritual Abuse and its Political Implications - By Neil Brick • CIA Terminates 20/20 Program – By Ron Patton • Survivor Tactics – By Neil Brick • Deliverance – By Jane Whiting • Forgetting and Remembering – By Eden Pennington
Request for Submissions:
Kim Kubal, a ritual abuse and torture survivor, is writing a book entitled "Power to Heal". She would love to receive submissions from survivors on their healing journey from ritual abuse/torture to recovery. At the end of each story, please elaborate on one or two healing tools, which have been most helpful to their recovery.
Kim would like to have each story in approximately 1 - 1½ pages or less. It can be written with a pseudonym or with their real name. The deadline for these stories is May 2005. Kim Kubal's email address is: email@example.com
Please send the submission as an attachment or on a disc.
This book is to help survivors, loved ones of survivors and therapists, and to educate the general public on ritual abuse/torture, and recovery from this abuse.
Play Me Backwards by Joan Baez
You don't have to play me backwards To get the meaning of my verse You don't have to die and go to hell To feel the devil's curse
Well, I thought my life was a photograph On the family Christmas card Kids all dressed in buttons and bows And line up in the yard
Were the golden days of childhood So lyrical and warm Or did the picture start to fade On the day that I was born?
I've seen them light the candles I've heard them bang the drum And I've cried Mama Mama I'm cold as ice And I got no place to run
Let the night begin, there's a pop of skin And the sudden rush of scarlet There's a little boy riding on a goat's head And a little girl playing the harlot
There's a sacrifice in an empty church Of sweet li'l Baby Rose And a man in a mask from Mexico Is peeling off my clothes
So I'm paying for protection Smoking out the truth Chasing recollections Nailing down the proof
You don't have to play me backwards To get the meaning of my verse You don't have to die and go to hell To feel the devil's churse
I'll stand before your altar And tell everything I know I've come to claim my childhood At the chapel of Baby Rose